Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup liquid margarita mix
1 teaspoon garlic powder
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1. Pour margarita mix over chicken breasts, and marinate for 2 hours in
2. When ready to prepare, drain and dust chicken breasts with black pepper.
3. Grill on an outside grill (or George Foreman works) 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. If you do not have a grill use an iron skillet. Bring to medium high temperature
and spray skillet with an oil coating. Braise the chicken breasts until done on each
side. Place chicken breasts atop Black Beans.
5. Serve with a serving of your favorite Mexican rice and Pico de Gallo.