1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee, slightly crushed
8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Cream the butter with the sugars until fluffy.
2. Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract.
3. Combine the dry ingredients and beat into the butter mixture.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or 10-12 minutes for a crispier cookie.
Makes 15 Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies
More Copycat Recipes